chrismartens2005chrismartens2005

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Great As usual

Greatest work i've seen on newgrounds in a long time...

Great work! I love watching your movies Adam!

Narwhals Narwhals

Can i just say this

Amazing as always, Your work always makes me laugh. Keep up the great work and hopefully there are more to come.

"OldStuffCompilation" "OldStuffCompilation"

pretty good

just really glad you started out with the interesting stuff at the beginning... if you had started out with the really "complicated" stuff first, i probably wouldn't have watch the whole thing.

Great job, seems you've come a long way.

Dick Fight: RAW!!! Dick Fight: RAW!!!

No, just wrong

I often wonder what it is about people who submit drawing of penis's on newgrounds... what is constantly on their mind,

They can't be thinking "this is gonna be the Greatest Flash ever because I Drew a Penis!"

No, the sure can't because if they do think that.... you really shouldn't be animating for newgrounds... All this movie is, is simply two penis's slapping each other, its looped, and the music sucks...

Please do much better next time!

SirBeretofClock responds:

asdf

Cpt.Falcon Hyes Cpt.Falcon Hyes

Loved it

Show me your moves - Please make more

That was awesome, it was like a video game except, better...
not much i can think of to improve it, only thing that comes to mind is maybe make it longer next time if you can.

Keep up the good work

Gonzossm responds:

More will come dont worry.
IT WILL BE LONGER, and better

The Truth - Jim Noir The Truth - Jim Noir

i kinda liked it

it was pretty basic, but then again, everything was in sync, so good job on that, the song was funny, and i liked the personal comments in every non vocal part of the song,

Well done, in my mind you passed

bobochob responds:

Why thank you :D

Environmental PSA Environmental PSA

Violates Newgrounds Rules

Advertisement for another site

Ultimate 5 star Ultimate 5 star

there was something wrong with this

The fact that it wasn't animated was one... two, all this is, is a movie embedded into a flash file. sorry dude, this is not for newgrounds

Check out them fireworks Check out them fireworks

for the file size i wasn't expecting much

But I liked it, I really did... it was quite good i thought, even the angle of the lasers had a different tone to it.. loved it!

Deaththe14th responds:

Thanks for the review - I just wish more people would watch through it... I think the icon, the name, and the start are putting people off.
*sigh*
Oh well. At least I've learned for my next submission (which, by all means, might be later today)

The Doctor and the Dalek The Doctor and the Dalek

well....

this definetly looks like a first timer flash... no real animation, i seen some drawings in there, but it quickly disappeared...

all in all, i hope you've gotten better.
1 star for having music and sfx
1 star for having the guts to upload it again after being "horrifically banned" the first time

I don't think it's gonna pass judgement, but then again, after seeing flashes done by the DD, KK, SS, FFF, and their flashes pass... you may have a chance.